Michael Priest

Labtech Ignite Mod Tool

I used this on a LT10 system today without any issues, what are you seeing?

Please remember that this only works with On-Prem servers with direct Access to Mysql (port 3306)

I really appreciate this tool, Michael! I am new to LabTech, trying to get my service plans set up before we roll onto it fully and this helped me finish that! I had already created the service plan groups, I just didn't want to have to copy my remote monitors to each one individually. Thanks so much for your effort on this!

Hi All,

I just came across this Awesome tool, Go M. Priest!

We use LT 10 and I would like to create some additional Service Plans and LT 10 does not seem to have added this capability yet. I just wanted to see if anyone was using this or having issues with LT 10 before I installed or tried to use this.

I have LT10 and it works fine!

This tool looks like exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately I am a cloud partner.

Is there any chance the source would be made available? Or maybe an option to simply output the generating insert statements it runs. I can load the labtech backup locally and run the application ... if I could just take the insert statements it generates and then run that in the sql on the cloud instance it should do what I need correct?

Typo'ed a Service Plan name...How can I fix it and/or delete it?

lol. Speaking from experience you're going to need to find the groups/searches/EDF's and rename/delete it manually.

This tool looks like exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately I am a cloud partner.

Is there any chance the source would be made available? Or maybe an option to simply output the generating insert statements it runs. I can load the labtech backup locally and run the application ... if I could just take the insert statements it generates and then run that in the sql on the cloud instance it should do what I need correct?

We also would really like to use this tool as a cloud partner.

Any recommendations on how to do this?

Is there any possibility that this tool can be expanded to include all groups and not just service plans? I've reorganized our group structure and am avoiding Ignite for now.

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Reaper0692 said:

Download isn't working for me. Is this tool still available?

Sorry about that, was trying to clean up some space on hosting system and seems i deleted a dependency, this has been fixed should now be able to download this again. 

Thanks so much for this Michael, looks amazing. Would love to see it be made available to cloud partners ❤️