It's a ScreenConnect extension. We have a standalone license, so I'm not sure if that matters or not.
Thank you, I did find the extension.
I didn't realize that by "modified" you really meant that you changed the code form the extension, essentially using the extension as a starting point. I now understand that and have adapted it into a trigger which which is working great.
Where I'm still lost is how to get the tech username (from LabTech) over to ScreenConenct in order to be displayed.
I don't have the LabTech integration anymore. All of our technicians log in and use ScreenConnect through the web interface with LDAP.
I disabled the LabTech plugin as the deployment worked pretty well, but I noticed a bunch of machines got skipped. I also have a script to custom deploy ScreenConnect to the right group (so once I set up my session groups, ex. "Client - Location", it sets those custom attributes upon install), and a script that will generate all of my session groups straight from the LabTech DB. I planned to release all of this eventually, but it looks like these may end up being features anyway.