Automating the World

tsdomain
Topic Author
Current LT Agent Count: 100+

An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi all :)
We upgraded our labtech to 2013 yesterday. This morning I have a ticket for almost half of our clients 'An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected'

I was of the assumption that these should upgrade automatically? If I do have to update these manually, does anyone know the best way to do this? I am still very new to Labtech so sorry if this is a dumb question :P

tsdomain
Topic Author

Re: An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Worked it out... in the default template, agent update window was set to 1am, and many of our clients turn off their computers over night meaning the agent cannot update. I simply changed it to 9am, so I assume they should all update in the morning.

mstitzinger
Geek

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Did this resolve the issue for you? I am receive several of these at random. Our update windows is also set to 1m and Iv'e changed it to be 11am instead.

tumikoto
Current LT Agent Count: 500+

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 am

Amazing.

LabTech support insisted we had to manually update all 500+ of our endpoints and manually close out the tickets it was creating (read: spamming) on our ConnectWise boards. Extremely typical quality support from their team. Extremely typical quality information on this site.

Thank you!