Automating the World

We have migrated servers, if you encounter any issues, please let us know on Slack, or post it.

We have also disabled registration as we migrate to the new forum systems. The slack (slack.labtechgeek.com) will always be accepting new users.

tsdomain
Topic Author
Current LT Agent Count: 100+

An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected

Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi all :)
We upgraded our labtech to 2013 yesterday. This morning I have a ticket for almost half of our clients 'An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected'

I was of the assumption that these should upgrade automatically? If I do have to update these manually, does anyone know the best way to do this? I am still very new to Labtech so sorry if this is a dumb question :P

tsdomain
Topic Author

Re: An Out Of Date Labtech Agent was detected

Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Worked it out... in the default template, agent update window was set to 1am, and many of our clients turn off their computers over night meaning the agent cannot update. I simply changed it to 9am, so I assume they should all update in the morning.

mstitzinger
Geek

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Did this resolve the issue for you? I am receive several of these at random. Our update windows is also set to 1m and Iv'e changed it to be 11am instead.

tumikoto
Current LT Agent Count: 500+

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 am

Amazing.

LabTech support insisted we had to manually update all 500+ of our endpoints and manually close out the tickets it was creating (read: spamming) on our ConnectWise boards. Extremely typical quality support from their team. Extremely typical quality information on this site.

Thank you!