Nitish

Re: Create Executive Summary Report in New Report Center

Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Well Backup and AV report Still missing on this report

EssentialSteve
Current LT Agent Count: 200+

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:53 pm

I've just tried running the report with No Quick filters and it runs fine. When I chose a client, that's when I get that error message.

jfhall
Geek
Current LT Agent Count: 3000+

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I also have the same issue as EssentialSteve if I attempt to run the report from my workstation or if I try to run the report as a scheduled task. If I run the report manually directly on my LabTech server's Control Center, it does seem to work when using the client quickfilter though. Unfortunately scheduling this report to go out on a monthly basis is my goal here...

ebernieinc

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:45 pm

I got the mmoravec one to work on the server. Had to do the header /footer thing but it works. Unfortunately when I go back to my workstation it does not, but since we want the report to go out automatically once a month, I'm find with it just working on the server.

jfhall
Geek

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:57 pm

do you find that it actually works if you schedule it? The report works for me on the server if I run in manually but it doesn't work if I try to schedule it

ebernieinc

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 pm

Will find out tomorrow when I scheduled a test.

ebernieinc

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 pm

Set a test for 4:15 pm today and it failed. Error is:
Delivery Method: Email
Delivery Format: Document/PDF
Error Message: 0: An assembly with the same simple name 'ReportCenterPlugin, Version=1.3.11007.8, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null has already been imported. Try removing one of the references or sign them to enable side-by-side.

:-( So guess it will not work automatically. LT Support said they are slowly working on releasing those reports so don't hold your breath. It could be another year. Sad.

amitpassi

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:44 pm

There is something strange with this report center. The report that I was able to run for 5 days failed with some .dll errors.

Seems like the Report center has issue.

jtgAW

Wed May 10, 2017 1:49 pm

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I have tried all of the reports that you guys have posted and I keep getting the same error while trying to run them. I am admittedly very new to Crystal reports and the custom reporting in general, so forgive me if this is a rudimentary question.

The error I receive, after selecting a company and hitting the view button is: There was an error while loading the "report name here" report. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

ebernieinc

Wed May 10, 2017 2:00 pm

JtgAW - the reports listed here are not for Crystal Reports: they use the new LabTech Report Center Add-in. Did you turn on the add-in?

It seems like you can turn on the Report Center and still have some of the Crystal Reports available. Only the Monthly Health Report doesn't work any more. I really can't believe LabTech would roll it our without the Monthly Health Report as they push it as a valuable sales tool when we are pitching services to clients.

amitpassi

Mon May 15, 2017 9:32 pm

I ran a computer health report and it shows 0/20 patches installed but when I go to patch manager it says all patches are installed.

The reports are not accurate. I don't know that why would they remove the biggest sales tool "Crystal Report".

GreeneIS-Dave
Current LT Agent Count: 1500+

Tue May 16, 2017 7:53 am

amitpassi wrote:
I ran a computer health report and it shows 0/20 patches installed but when I go to patch manager it says all patches are installed.

The reports are not accurate. I don't know that why would they remove the biggest sales tool "Crystal Report".

We had this problem as well. We needed to upgrade to the latest patch (v12) and install "Standards and Health" from the Solution Center.

ebernieinc

Tue May 16, 2017 8:30 am

GreenIS-Dave - just did that and our Health Report still shows patches at 0%. I had opened a ticket with LT and they told me I HAD to use the Report Center, but there is no Health Report out of the can. As you can see from the posts above, "they are working on it".

tmorton@gcti.com
Current LT Agent Count: 500+

Thu May 25, 2017 4:46 pm

atarone wrote:
I have imported the A4 version per the instructions provided. When I try to run the report on a single Client I get the error below. It will run if I do not select an individual client. Any ideas?

ExecReport.jpg

atarone or anyone else - Did you ever figure out why you were getting this error? I am trying to run this report and have run into the same issues.

T

Neanderthal Man

Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

Hi All

Playing with this report as it looks good
Am having the same issues as others on this page object not set to the instance of an object when trying to run for a single client?. Did anyone find the answer for this?

jfhall
Geek

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:47 am

For me the ability to run the report for a single client or by a schedule still doesn't exist. I've tried everything within my capabilities but unfortunately without success...

DNA3e8

Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:49 am

Filters are only available for the first dataset/group. I have looked at creating custom views to get around this 'feature'.